Adult Discipleship Class (“ADC”) – 9:15 A.M. on Sundays beginning September 15
The fall session of Adult Discipleship Class (ADC), formerly known as “New Member Class (NMC),” begins on Sunday, September 15 at 9:15 A.M. It meets in the large classroom just off the fellowship hall. Led by Pastor Beck, the course explores basic Christian/Lutheran teaching from the Bible. You will discover that God has good news for you!
A major change from NMC to ADC is in the focus on the participants. This course is for:
Those who are curious to learn about the Christian faith (no obligation to join);
- Those who want to take the step to become members of Trinity Lutheran Church;
- Those members of Trinity Lutheran Church who want a refresher course in basic Christian doctrine so that they may better express their faith to others;
- Those who members who want to be involved in helping to assimilate new members into the life of the congregation.
This mix of people can provide lively dialogue. In the process, people connect to one another in Christ. Don’t be afraid to come because:
- No one is required to read out loud (but you can if you want);
- No one is “put on the spot” (except the pastor and he is ok with that);
- Questions are welcomed and there are no dumb questions (there’s a likelihood that someone else is wondering too – so be a friend and ask it for them, too).
Pre-registering through the church office is appreciated so that enough materials are available for all participants at the first class. Any questions, contact Pastor Beck.